- To build a sense of connected community and provide opportunities for all.
- To create a safe, supportive and stimulating environment in which all are challenged to be their best selves.
- To develop the curiosity, confidence and skills for independent learning and enquiry
- To inspire imagination, creativity and independent thinking.
- To enable each individual to flourish and fulfil their potential; meeting the highest expectations.
- To model to children how to create healthy relationships built on mutual respect, equality and tolerance.
- To develop an understanding of ourselves as spiritual beings and an understanding of the spiritual beliefs of others.
- To nurture the cultural, emotional and social needs of each member of our school and develop a strong awareness of each other as individuals.
- To prepare our pupils as global citizens; fully equipped for modern life and aspirational about where they could go in life.